Let’s get this party started by getting to know each other a little bit. I’ll go first.
My name is Adina.
This is a blurry photo of me, taken by my little girl.
- A sarcastic, playful-hearted spirit.
- Probably shorter than you.
- A houseplant assassin.
- Terrified of measuring tapes. Terrified. I have no idea when or where this fear originated but it. is. legit.
- A mama to three beautiful humans.
- Good tunes.
- The way peonies droop from the weight of their own beauty.
- To scream like a banshee and jump up and down on photo shoots. Please don’t be alarmed.
- The feeling of possibility.
- Those thirty seconds when the house is clean, right before it gets destroyed again.
- When people compliment you on something you have no control over… like the colour of your eyes or your love of Arrested Development.
- When you can hear someone smile over the phone.
- Fresh pineapple.
I really really really don’t like…
- Sushi. And it makes me feel so uncool.
So there, that’s me in a nutshell. Now you know. Let’s be friends, and let’s take some beautiful pictures.